– ROL0 flux classification – rosin based, low activity no-clean tacky solder flux for professional/industrial use. Highly praised by advanced reworks community for mighty long-lasting action and easy cleaning – clear residue evaporates with hot air and doesn’t short components. Applicable for a syringe, stencil printing, rework, BGA sphere attachment and reballing using standard tin/lead alloys (not designed for lead-free). Halide-free (<0.05%). Contains UV-tracer for fast detection of splatter.
– Optimal viscosity – 40-52 (Malcom @ 10 RPM/25°C (x103mPa/s)). High temperature compatible (up to 300°C/600°F). Surface insulation resistant. No copper mirror breakthrough. Low electrochemical migration (<1 decade drop).
– Wide process window – excellent performance on Flip Chip bumping and Chip Scale packaging sites. Activated residue is clear and non-corrosive – can be left on board for multiple SMT assemblies (manufacturer recommends cleaning all flux residues at all times to avoid board contamination or voltage leakage on circuits with high impedance, also non-activated residue may absorb moisture from air and subsequently cause corrosion).
– Packaged in an industrial 6oz /170g cartridge with 1/4″ NPT threaded nozzle, does not contain any dispensing kit.
– Genuine product made in the USA by AMTECH MANUFACTURING LLC. Every original shipment would include AMTECH Soldering Profiles card.
No-clean tacky flux that can be left on the board for many SMT assemblies or removed with solvents. For applications requiring cleaning this can be cleaned using commercially available flux residue removers.
Storage and Handling
Tacky flux should be stored at room temperature (20-25°C). Refrigeration is not necessary and will not extend product shelf life. For refrigerated material consider 3-4 hours to normalize in room temperature. Syringes and cartridges are best stored vertically with tip pointing down. Properly stored tacky flux has full 12-month shelf life.
This product is designed for a professional audience. The information contained herein is based on technical data that we believe to be reliable and is intended for use by persons having relevant skills at their own risk. Consumers should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular process and take safety measures. Manufacturer/resellers assume no liability for results obtained or damages incurred through the application of the data presented.
For REACH compliant process consider modern analogues.